Sunday, 7 October 2012

Lazy Sunday

Today was a little bit of a lazy day. Didn't get out of bed until about 11ish, which is great considering from tuesday until friday this week I need to be up at 5am to get to work.

Anyway today I ended up walking around the high street and having a little nose in some shops. This is what I ended up wearing.

        Tie Up Blouse: Chairty Shop, £1
Biker Style Jeggings: Peacocks, £5       
       Leather Jacket: Charity Shop, £8
                                Boots: Shoe Zone, £16.99       
 Sunglasses: H&M, £4  
 
I got the boots on saturday, I don't usally go into Shoe Zone but I was waiting for my boyfriend to get his haircut and I thought I would have a look to kill some time. I ended seeing these chelsea boots  so I had to get them. They have a small heel too which is good for little me and I need all the help I can get! I was orginally going to buy a pair of chelsea boots online but they were £20 and it was also about £3 P&P. So I am very happy that I have saved some money. Yay!
 
I ended up walking into on of the charity shops today and stumbled across this. Its a burgundy peter pan collar dress originally from Topshop. (apologies for the awful picture) I don't have many tops or dresses with peter pan collars, even though I think they look so cute. I did pay a little more than I would normally in a charity shop, it was £4.99 but I knew if I didn't buy it i would end up regretting it.
 
I also got this ring from Peacocks. It was £1.75 in the sale, it was originally £3.50 would have never got it if it was still full price. I have a slight obsession with rings. I usually wear 2 rings on each hand daily. (Unless I am at work) I think rings make an outfit just a little bit more grown up and glamorous.
 
After my walk round the high street I ended up coming back to my boyfriend's flat and we enjoyed a nice dinner of sausages and mash. Omnomnom.
 
Did you enjoy your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment