Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Vintage Crop Top

Friday, on my way home from work, I ended up going into a few charity shops. Lucky for me I found a gorgeous little vintage crop top (hence the title). I wore it on Saturday, when my boyfriend and I went out for dinner. I wore it with my disco pants that I showed you in the last post and just some black shoes. Nothing too exciting.

 
This top is truly gorgeous. It has a white lace collar and the top itself is a sky blue in colour.
I only payed £2 for it. I think its one of my best finds, well along with the vintage fur coat I'm wearing in the second picture. I got this in a charity shop about a month ago. It was £5 but it is now my fourth fur coat. I guess its a good thing now considering its bloody freezing outside.
I need to go out and buy some nice chunky jumpers and woollies. I'm not prepared for winter yet.
 
Anyway, off to bed. I have an early start tomorrow. Night. Don't forget to wrap up warm.
 

3 comments:

  1. Ah what a bargain and it looks lovely! I also love the fur coat so gorgeous i'd love a fur coat and for £5 cant argue! Thank you for my comment lovely!

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could find things like this in my local charity shop! They never have any small sizes :(

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete